1/24/08

Hey there

Hello,

Not alot to update .... but I may find something to ramble on about.

Ok the kids are still on school hoildays and they go back in a few weeks, Im surprised they havent been to bad over the hoildays , and there hasnt been a great deal of stress with them.
We've spent alot of time at the local beach. I finally after many years of wanting to swam across the local swimming spot. Ive hated water for along time but I finally faced my fear, Im so glad I did it, its like a weight taken off my shoulders.
I have been doing really well the last week or 2. Alot less stress , I cant be bothered with it anymore.


I havent scrapped for awhile but I plan to tonight yay !!!
On Saturday we are going camping for a couple of nights up the bush so Im looking forward to that.

Ohhhh what sad news about Heath Ledger .... Perfect actor and a sad lose to the world.
Anyway thats a quick ramble ... Im not getting anything done sitting here.
Hello to my cous Craig ...

No comments: