1/7/08

happy new year



Well once again Ive been slack writing in the blog.
We had a great christmas though I had a few to many drinks the night before and lets just say that it was difficult going to bed at 3 in the morning and then 3 half hrs later being awoken by the kids wanting to open presents..... i cold shower come in handy to wake me up .
We shared christmas lunch with Michaels Family, Lunch was totally delish. In the afternoon I joined my family to catch up with everybody.

New years eve was spent in Burnie ... we just had some tea and watched the fireworks at 9 .. then went to Allison and Dwaynes for drink then headed home just before midnight.

We've had some hot weather so the pool has been getting used and abused. The kids have been enjoying school hoildays.

I payed for my tickets yesterday for my trip to Melbourne in Feb to meet and catch up with my Aussie friends from scrapbook.com .... we are all so excitied ... a few of us had a tough 07 so it will be great to get away and be human ... ( with no kids)

Anyway I might go and get some sleep ... heres 2 new layouts ... both of the Beautiful kara ...Again ..

Take care everybody in 2008 I wish you all the best

Love ... Hugs
Trace

2 comments:

Tessa Ann* said...

Hi Tracey!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I just love your new gorgeous layouts! Sounds like you had a great holiday season!
Ohh..and I can totally relate to the dead-weight legs (more like jello legs for me ha!)
Best wishes to you for a fun filled 08!
Hugs,
Tessa Ann

Anonymous said...

Hey,
where's my hello??????????