11/6/07

Todays Fact File





Well to Keep up with the rest of the world Ive started an official blog.

Im sitting here listening to Breanna talk about all the happenings at school today... Sometimes I wonder what I should do to fix all her teenage problems.

Jackson went to paed at the hospital today, they are happy with his progess, they say only time can tell us what is happening, so the next few months will give us more of an idea.

Everything is well with Maddy and Ebony.

Our Cat is missing , he was desexed on Fday, we got home Sunday and Breanna let him outside and we havent seen him since. So I did a few signs for the shops and hopefully someone will return him.

I got an acceptance email from Scrapbook creations today for a layout I did of Jackson. I have another one im working on at the moment, its in my favorite colours Black white and Pink. I will put it on here later.

We went camping saturday night .... I had about half an hr to get ready ... that was madness and wont do that again in a hurry. But we had a blast.

So Anyway I'm off to figure out how to make this blog cool ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its about time lol!!!.. how did bree go this arvo?