11/23/07

Hello fello earthlings


Well what a week ...

Im telling you all and I hate to say it but its a must ... OHHHH MYYYYY GOOOODDD ... no wonder my mum was so stressed ... I never thought that teenagers were that difficult, all those years I spent thinking my mum was a cow and then I become one !!! Ohhh Teenagers they are a gift from the devil.


Ummmnot much else happening ... Debra and I walked to Cooee this week, Im not sure what was harder the swimming with eye candy or Walking and seeing Craig ...( Haha Craig) Im thinking the eye candy at the pool ...


Micks STILL putting his shed up, Im sick of my backyard looking like half junk yard half Mitre 10. Never ever let your partner work at Mitre 10 ... you will not beleive the crap they will come home with.


I dont have much more to update on today .. suppose I have a busy tomorrow sorting out some christmas shopping yay ... not

I have not scrapped all week but I did get an email from Casie from scrapbooking memories.


Ummmm I still cant figure out who Im voting for this yr ... I think John Howard has been good to us , but I have always voted Labour as most Tassies do. But Maybe you should stick with what you know. But the labour party plan to get rid of the IRL laws and I support that so maybe ... labour 07.

Ummmm nothing more to say ....

leave me a comment because I feel unwanted and rejected by my friends .... maybe I dont have none ... Awwwwh.

Oh I have added my favorite picture of the week , Sorry its not the eye candy from the pool , but I will keep those guys in my dreams ,... haha I refuse to share a cute guy in speedo's.

3 comments:

Terri B said...

Hi Trace!!

I do read your blog hunny....havent been around much due to 'stuff' happening here.

Bring on FEB!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of bree soos awesome :) and a big YAY for Kevin Rudd

Anonymous said...

that shoulda read sooo awesome lol!!! not soos