2/12/08

Im so excitied

Well this is it, In 2 more sleeps I will be waking in the wee hrs to drive an hour away to catch my flight to Melbourne, It seems like so long ago that we started talking about meeting, and finally its about to happen. We have not only become great friends via scrapbooking but friends by getting to know each other on a personal level. I almost had a downer on the trip but I refuse to let it bother or upset me, its about 6 people getting together and having a good time, Im more than happy to leave the crap behind ( including 1 husband 4 kids 1 dog 1 cat 1 rabbit 1 cocktiel) ... not that they are crap lol maybe all the crap I have to do for them is though !!!! Plus some of us have had the kids home for xmas break and oh my we deserve a hoilday lol.
Julie rang me durning the week which would have to be a highlight of the week, I truely felt as if she was a " friend" we spend quiet alot of time on the net chatting together or complaing about the hubby or kids so I guess we know each other lol. Ive met Kylie and her kids and loved her to bits and her kids are so sweet ( yes kylie they are lol)
Terri and me have had a few moments but that has built the trust in our friendship and im looking forward to he shouting me a drink since she owes me one .. , Im dying to hear Stephs voice and meeting our adopted amercian friend, and Im hanging out to have the " sex" talk with Tegan and discuss with her that yes us 30 odd yr olds still have a roll in the hay once in awhile ... ( when we can get the kids to stay in there own beds)
We have a huge day planned on saturday and the 6 of us will be worn out. Here we come melbourne
By Sunday we will have the next one sorted and Hopefully Ali can join us, and some of the new girls that have joined sb.com. Thanks to those 5 girls who are coming, for making the effort, its nice to know that we really are good friends not just online chatters.
Ok so my next post will be the big omg i had so much fun blah blah .. the weekend will go to fast and before we know it one by one we will fly home ... its to depressing!
( should I mention thats if I even get there or make it home ...DID I MENTION I HATE PLANES .... NO THEN ... I HATE PLANE ...( If i was meant to fly god would have given to me wings)
ok I feel better after that ( oh and incase something does happen up in the big ole sky .. I love ya be happy in life dont worry about the small stuff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww I'm excited too...don't you stress about that plane trip OK? I keep telling you that you will be fine AND YOU WILL!!!! See ya soon...............WAHOO! Jules xx

Kylie said...

Oh Tracey I cant wait to catch up with you again...and OH my god to meet the other girls from sb, is mind blowing cool!! and yeah right about my kids....You just crack me up...LOL
Oh and like Julie told you...the flying will be well worth it in the end!!!!