5/21/08

Im a blog Slacker

Well once again its been forever since I have blogged but geeeez to little time in the day .. I think about blogging and then I do something else and run out of time.
Soooooo I haven't been up to a great deal. And nothing much exciting has happened soooo what to write about ... thinking ... still thinking .... well my brain has stopped working and I have a total blank grrrrrrr ... so if else fails I will try 10 things that have happened since my last entry.
1) The kids running carnival ... maddy come first in everything ... ebony come 2nd lots ... jack had a great day and tryed really hard.
2)I did 10 layouts
3) We are looking for a four wheel drive
4) Mick sold his ute
5)The kids are all back into sports rosters so we no longer have lives on the weekend.
6)Its been cold !!!
7)I did lots and lots of housework LMAO
8) My cat is driving me nuts
9)Bree went out with her old boyfriend then he dumped her then they went back out together again so then she dumped him ... now shes going out with someone else ... who can keep up?
10) I FINALLY MADE ANOTHER BLOG ENTRY THAT IS TOTALLY BORING !!

Well I better go and lay back on the recliner and veg out ....
Take care

No comments: