3/16/08

Terri Tagged me

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.2. Post the RULES on your blog.3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.4. Tag 7 people and link to them.5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

1) I have 4 tatto's and want more .. I'd totally love to have a lower back tattoo ... ohhh and i often wonder why they dont colour in stretch marks

2)I hate selfish people who only are only out for themselves, some people deserve to be lonely

3)I dream of travel .... I want to see the world

4)I am a jealous person by nature

5)I hate to see people hurting, I feel there pain

6) I dont know how to add music to my blog ... its driving me nuts

7)Id love to live in NY for 12 months




If you read this consider yourelf Tagged , cause the other 8th random fact about me .. Im lazy when it comes to posting ..
hey there kez ... i have to give my lil sis a big hug and kiss ... xxxx Mwwwwahhhh OO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now i feel much special lol!!..